Many of the lower mainland's most prestigious venues have chosen Rocky Mountain to undertake permanent installation projects.
Our experience in the live event industry gives us a unique perspective when it comes to installations and sales. We then apply that to projects in arenas, theatres, hotels, churches and schools, the same kind of rooms where we do our events.
Are you getting the right advice on what you need? It may not always be the expensive option. We'll give you all the information you need to make the right choice.
Where have we installed...
Rocky Mountain has been awarded contracts for the installation of AV for a variety of high profile venues, such as
- 2010 Olympic Nordic Venue, Whistler Olympic Park - outdoor wide area PA system
- Empire Field - complete sound reinforcement for 22,000 people
- Richmond Olympic Skating Oval - complete multi-room video and audio
- Rogers Arena (formerly GM Place) - complete sound system replacement and communication system upgrade
- Cloverdale Multiplex - full AV systems
- Capital Residences - audio and video interface project
- Orpheum Theatre
- Italian Cultural Centre - complete multi-room video and audio
- Canuck Sports and Entertainment - various installed AV requirements
- Central City Brew Pub, Surrey - complete video, audio and lighting for high-end sports bar
- The Venue nightclub, Vancouver - complete sound system for live bands and DJ's
- Fujian Church, Richmond - complete audio and video solution
- St. George's School, Vancouver - complete audio and video installation for fitness rooms